When it comes to Commercial practice, knowledge is strength. At Hamdan Rashoud Al zeyoudi, our strength lies in the depth of our understanding and knowledge of the Middle East legal and regulatory environment. This enables us to provide the most cost-effective, practical and commercial advice whilst at the same time ensuring our clients’ legal objectives are met.
We advise on a wide range of commercial arrangements required by businesses in their day-to-day operations in MENA, taking into account the nature of the business and the commercial and legal risks. In addition, we provide advice on all types of commercial agency and distribution arrangements, including all types of franchise arrangements and frequently address important legal issues surrounding the impact of local commercial agencies legislation in the region.
We have strong relationships with the various local regional regulatory authorities which allows us to stay abreast of new developments and practices in the key practice areas we focus on. This ensures that our advice is current, clear and practical, taking into account pragmatic as well as applicable legal issues.
Services at a glance:
- General Commercial and Business Advisory
- Distribution and Reseller Agreements
- Commercial Agencies
- Terms and Conditions of Procurement and Sale
- Manufacturing and Supply Agreements
- Consultancy Agreements
- Introducer and Referral Agreements
- Warehousing Agreements
- Lease, Hire and Maintenance Agreements
- Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs)
- Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs)